Ginataan is a term used for anything cooked in coconut milk. Try this one yummy vegetarian and nutritious dish with ingredient, green papaya, malunggay leaves and siling haba or chili finger. Try this new Ginataang Papaya with Sardines.
Servings : 8 | Prep Time : 15m | Cook Time : 30m | Ready In : 45m
- 2 Medium Size Papaya
- Malunggay Leaves
- Half Kilo Gata ng Niyog
- 1 Can Sardines
- 2 Tablespoon Ginger
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 8 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Black Pepper
- 1 Beef Knorr Cube
- 2 Tablespoon Fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 3 pcs Chili Finger
In a pan, heat oil and saute ginger, onions and garlic
Add papaya, fish sauce and pepper and simmer on low heat until half-cooked.
Pour coconut milk and bring to boil, Add chili finger and simmer until papaya is soft.
Adjust seasoning according to taste. Add malunggay leaves and simmer for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and serve with steamed rice.
Incoming search terms:
- ginataang papaya with sardines
- how to cook ginataang papaya
- ginataang papaya
- how to make ginataang papaya
- ginataang papaya recipe
- kilawin papaya recipe
- ginataang papaya with sardinas
- tagalog recipe for vegetarian
- ginisang sardinas with papaya
- ginataang papaya filipino recipe