- 1 kilo ground pork
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- sesame oil for deep frying
- First: 2 tbsp. spring onion and ginger mixed with water, 1 beaten egg, 1/2 tbsp. salt, 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Second: 4 tbsp. sugar, 4 tbsp. vinegar, 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Chop ground pork finely, then add first seasoning.
- Stir in a bowl thoroughly until mixture is elastic. Shape into balls.
- Heat 6 cups of oil in wok. Deep-fry meat until it floats on surface. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in wok.
- Stir in second seasoning and 4 tbsp. of water.
- Return balls and cook until meat has absorbed the flavor.
- Sprinkle with shredded scallions, then serve.
Incoming search terms:
- recipe for tagalog adobo
- tagalog recipes com