Servings : 6 | Prep Time : 15m | Cook Time : 30m | Ready In : 35m
- 1 medium-sized milkfish sliced crosswise into four pieces
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1/4 cup onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups rice washings
- 1 cup squash, diced
- 1 cup eggplant, diced
- 1 cup ampalaya, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup malunggay leaves
- 1/2 cup kangkong tops
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of bagoong
Use the lard to saute the garlic, onions, tomato and ginger.
Add the two cups of rice washings. Bring to a boil.
Season with the bagoong, and add the milkfish.
Simmer for five minutes and remove the fish.
Add the vegetables starting with the squash, which takes the longest to cook. The leafy vegetables should be added last.
As soon as the vegetables are done, remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
Place the fish on top of the vegetables. Serve as soon as possible.
Incoming search terms:
- bulanglang recipe
- bulanglang tagalog
- rece filipino recipe for bulanglang
- Bulalang recipe
- tagalog vegetable recipes
- bulanglang batangas
- batangas bulanglang recipe
- bulanglang recipes
- receipe in tagalog language